Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Most Beautiful South Korean Actresses

       A Lensful of Pretty Korean Actresses Deciding who are the MOST Beautiful Korean Actresses is quite hard to do since there are a lot of pretty and gorgeous actresses in South Korea. However, my list is limited only to the actresses I have watched in the Korean dramas. There are also actresses who just dazzle me thus I couldn't resist adding them in the list. If you're a fan of Korean dramas, these beautiful women may be common to your eyes. Now, help me decide who should be on top of the list. You can vote for your TOP 1 beautiful actress at the end of my list. ;) You can also leave me a message if you agree with my TOP 10. Have fun!




 1.#-10 Son Ye Jin



2.#-9 Lee Yeon Hee



3.#-8 Jun Ji Hyeon



4.#-7 Kim Eugene



5.#-6 Han Chae Young



6.#-5 Yoon Eun Hye



7.#-4 Han Ga In



8.#-3 Lee Hyori








9.#-2 Kim Tae Hee



10.#-1 Song Hye Kyo

No comments:

Post a Comment